Huwebes, Marso 26, 2015

Health Benefits of Steam Sauna

Last night I had the privilege to experience for the first time, the thing called "Steam Sauna." I bought this portable steam sauna from Lazada the other day. I am so eager to loose weight and to have a better-looking complexion without using beauty products containing harmful chemicals. I want to loose weight and have smooth skin, the natural way. 

Portable Steam Sauna
I can say that buying this portable steam sauna is a wise decision. And thanks to my sister Debbie who shared half of the steam sauna's price. So last night, as soon as I get home I ask my father's assistance to set up this portable sauna. After it was all set and done, i stripped all my clothes, stepped in and sit comfortably inside. Since this sauna kit doesn't include the chair as shown in the kit CD manual, i used a regular mono block chair. My brother Daniel, took some photos of me while I'm having moments with my steam sauna, but the photos are not of good quality so I decide not to post it for now. Maybe I will post it later when I get a clear photo of me on my next sauna session.

Let's imagine the girl in this photo is me. Hehe. Well, ganito naman talaga ang peg ko last night in my steam sauna.
Loosing weight is just one among the many benefits of steam sauna. And my main goal actually why I bought this useful aid. I do a little research because I want to learn more on the health advantages  I will be getting from this. According to naturalnews.com  sauna works on the principle of generating abundant sweat to detoxify the body and relax the mind. Last night's experience was great. After the 45-minutes sauna steaming at home, lots of sweats came out of my body. I'm dripping wet! If I could measure it, I can say that my body generated one glass of sweats! I never sweat so much like that before. When I came out of the sauna, I feel light like a feather tossed by the wind  and my skin seemed to breathe comfortably as if I had just unloaded some invisible baggage in my body. Dirt on the surface of my skin caused by dust and smoke were removed even without scraping it. It flows with sweat dribbled from my skin. 

This cool experience I had from using this portable steam sauna is so satisfying that I want to share it with you my dear readers. Here are few among the many health benefits of steam sauna:

1. DETOXIFICATION
One of the many ways of flushing out toxins from the body is by expelling sweat. For  you to generate lots of sweat, you need to do physical activities. If you are not fond of exercise and other physical activities that will cause you to sweat (though exercise is good and recommended) steam sauna can be your option. Nowadays, with the not so good condition of our surroundings, we are susceptible to harmful factors that can damage our health. Various products we regularly use contains toxins that may damage our body in the long run. Being exposed to chemicals is part of our living whether we admit or not. The smoke coming out from vehicles swirled around us as we breathe. These harmful factors destroy our body, weakened our immune system. Seating in steam sauna long enough to sweat, is a good way to get rid of harmful toxins.

2. IMPROVING CIRCULATION
When heat comes in contact with muscle fibers, it increased blood flow to the muscles. Better circulation of the blood means more oxygen will reach the tissues. The body uses oxygen to help push toxins out of deeper areas of the muscles. Optimal circulation is important for good vascular health. Increased circulation also helps the body create more energy. A person with more energy and less muscular toxins will feel refreshed after stepping out of a sauna.


3. STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEM
The heat emitted from steam sauna causes the body to create more white blood cells. These cells are responsible for attacking infections and diseases that infiltrate the body. A person with a higher count of white blood cells will stay healthier and heal faster from illnesses.

4. WEIGHT LOSS
This is my favorite part. Haha! When a person exercises it burns calories same effect from the heat produced by the sauna. But of course diet and exercise are still important components in loosing weight. The heat increases a person's basal metabolic rate by a considerable amount, which helps the body burn calories better throughout the day.


5. SKIN CLEANSING
Saunas cause the pores to open up. When the sweat starts coming out, it will flush out oil, bacteria, dirt,make up or any other residue that has collected in the pores. Regular flush out of pores result to improved complexion. Regular use of sauna reduces cellulite. Cellulite comes from subcutaneous fat erupting through fibrous connective tissue which gives the skin a dimple appearance. Since fat becomes water soluble at 110 degrees Fahrenheit, some reports show that some of it may pass through the skin through sweat.

These are few among the health benefits of sauna steaming. Other benefits include stress relief, better sleep, pain relief and feeling revitalized. I'm happy with what it does in my body. I am determined to soak myself on the aromatic steam produced by the sauna. It's aromatic because I put few drops of essential aromatherapy oils on the water before turning on the steamer.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento